As this is a legally binding contract, the User is cordially requested to carefully read through this agreement and related notices before using any of bitcoin4today Services.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this agreement the following terms, unless the context otherwise indicates, will have the following meanings:
AML Regulations means India’s Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the Rules framed thereunder.
AML Policy means the policies and programs maintained by bitcoin4today to comply with the AML Regulations.
Business Day means a day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or Public holiday in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Competent Authority means the relevant government authority in India, as notified or may be notified, depending on the context.
Content means any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded by the Company or the users, which appears on the Online Platforms for other users to access.
Digital Assets refers to blockchain based Crypto Assets such as Bitcoins, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc., as well as proprietary coins and tokens.
Fiat Wallet means an online address accessible through the Online Platforms and operated by a User for the storage of the User’s fiat currency holdings.
Funds refers to both Digital Assets and fiat currency, as the case maybe
Force Majeure shall mean and include any cause arising from or attributable to acts, or events, beyond the reasonable control of bitcoin4today , including natural calamity, strikes, terrorist action or threat, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat of or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural disaster, calamity, attacks including through computer viruses, hacking, denial of service attacks, ransomware or other manmade disruptions or any law, order enactment, statutory direction, legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government or any court of law or of a Government or regulatory authority.
KYC means Know Your Customer requirements as determined by bitcoin4today or under the AML Regulations.
Linked Bank Account refers to any bank account owned and operated by the User and held with a Scheduled Commercial Bank, whose details were provided by the User during the activation process.
User or Customer shall mean persons availing of the bitcoin4today Services (as defined below), directly or indirectly, and are referred to herein as “Users”.
The Service operated by Company in the name of bitcoin4today allows buyers (“Buyers”) and sellers (“Sellers”), to buy and sell digital assets (for more information on digital assets, please refer to http://www.bitcoin.org).
The Service provided bitcoin4today also allows all registered users of the Service (“Members”) to:
1. transfer digital assets to other Members or other users of digital assets outside the Website,
2. send and receive digital assets,
3. purchase and sell digital assets, and
4. use digital assets for purchasing goods *
In addition to providing this information, to facilitate compliance with global industry and government standards for data retention, the user agrees to permit bitcoin4today to keep a record of such information for the lifetime of the User’s Digital Asset Account plus five (5) years after closing that account or the minimum period required by applicable law (India), whichever is later.
The user also authorizes bitcoin4today to make inquiries, either directly or through third parties, that are deemed necessary to verify the user’s identity or to protect the user and/or bitcoin4today against financial crimes such as online fraud, etc.
· All Users must register for a bitcoin4today user Asset Account before using the bitcoin4today Platform via our standard application procedure. To register for an account, the user must provide his or her real name, email address and such other requested information including KYC documents with due diligence in accordance with the AML regulations and FEMA guidelines (in case user is NRI )
The use of the Website and the Service may entail multiple risks including but not limited to the following risks:
1. Digital Asset transactions are technically irreversible once it hits the network. The digital Assets you buy will be sent to your bitcoin4today wallet or to your own digital Asset address provided.
2. Digital asset value tends to fluctuate on a minute to minute basis, due to which there may be an increase or decrease in the value of the digital assets. Digital assets are subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading in digital assets.
3. Digital asset is an as-yet autonomous and largely unregulated worldwide system of value transfer between individuals. It is not backed by any government or commodities and hence may be susceptible to risks not generally associated with government or central bank backed currencies.
4. There is also the risk of loss of confidence in digital asset trading, which could collapse demand relative to supply. For example, confidence might collapse in digital assets because of unexpected changes imposed by the software developers, the creation of superior competing alternatives, a deflationary or inflationary spiral, or due to governmental actions. Confidence might also collapse because of technical problems, for instance, if the anonymity of the system is compromised, or if any entity is able to prevent any transactions from settling.
5. bitcoin4today reserves the right to delist any coin or token. Our team of researchers periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes. Delisting of coins or currency pairs can be voluntary delisting, if the coin issuer decides on its own to delist the Coin and applies to bitcoin4today for delisting of its coin. It can be compulsory if bitcoin4today does Suo-motu as a penal measure in the interest of investors. For more info read the listing/delisting policy available at bitcoin4today website.
LIMITED RIGHT TO USE
Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Website are the property of the Company and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may view, print, and/or download a copy of such Materials on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
MAINTAINING YOUR USER ACCOUNT
If the user is an individual he/she should be at least 18 years old and if the user is a body corporate, unincorporated association, trust or other legal structure, the user is validly existing in accordance with applicable law and regulations. The user should have obtained all necessary consents, licenses and authorisations and has full power and authority (in accordance with its constitutional and organisational documents, where relevant) to enter into this agreement and all transactions at bitcoin4today platform.
Each user shall have one user asset account only. Multiple accounts for the same user shall not be allowed.
TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
You may terminate this agreement with the Company, and close your User Account at any time, following settlement of any pending transactions.
bitcoin4today reserves the right to suspend, block, cancel or reverse a transaction and/or refuse to continue providing you with access to the Online Platforms are (even if even after funds have been debited from your User Account)if bitcoin4today discovers that you are: (a)incompetent to contract by virtue of your age or otherwise under these Terms or the applicable law and/or (b) in breach of the Terms and applicable law.
bitcoin4today also reserves the right to cancel unverified Accounts or Accounts that have been inactive for a period of 6 months or more, and/or to modify or discontinue our Website or Service. Members agree that bitcoin4today will not be liable to them or to any third party for termination of their Account or access to the Website.
You hereby agree that the suspension of an Account shall not affect the payment of the commissions due for past Transactions. Upon termination, Members will receive any monies owed to them via their registered bank account with bitcoin4today.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the Services or Online Platforms is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. In case you store or transfer any information and/or data through the Services or the Online Platforms, you are strongly advised to make back-up duplicate copies and are solely responsible for any loss.
The Content on the Online Platforms is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to investment advice on which you should rely. You must obtain specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content provided on the Online Platforms. Platforms are executed automatically, based on the parameters of your order instructions and in accordance with our trade execution procedures, and you are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. bitcoin4today will not be liable for any loss suffered by you in connection with any transaction involving digital assets.
Our business model, and our Service, consists of facilitating the buying, selling, sending and receiving of digital assets and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated yet responsible, international open payment system. The Service provided is currently unregulated within India.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services is in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is automatically revoked where use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent that the offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any law, rule or regulation applicable to you.
All users of the bitcoin4today Platform and any of its services acknowledge and declare that the source of their funds come from a legitimate manner and are not derived from illegal activities. bitcoin4today maintains a stance of cooperation with law enforcement authorities globally and will not hesitate to seize, freeze, terminate the user account and user fiat which are flagged or investigated by legal mandate.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Users of this website are responsible for their actions in connection with the use of the Website, Service, and their Accounts. Users are also responsible for protecting access information to the Website including, but not limited to, user names, passwords, and bank account details. bitcoin4today is not responsible for the outcome, whether positive or negative, of any action performed by any of its users within or related to the Website. Some deposits and withdrawal methods require bitcoin4today to use personal details of the user including, but not limited to, name, address, email, phone number, and bank account number, IFSC code, etc. and you agree that bitcoin4today can use these information to facilitate deposits and withdrawals.
Please note that all Services provided through the bitcoin4today Platforms are only for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the bitcoin4today Platforms for any commercial or business purposes without obtaining a legally valid license to do so in accordance with these Terms.